I think Aaron changed.



For me i think Aaron already changed him.
I don't know why i think that.. but looking at here theres pic (found in AF) and look like the another one. I think he look's different then before.. More different..
And i really dunno what has happen to him.. I think with the rumored about gay and GuaGua have been a while ago..
But i think he look's more thin now then before.
And doesn't look's that happily in everypic like before.. Maybe just because of photoshooting he have to make the pose the other says.. But i don't know why i think he changed. Maybe he really changed. In the new's before (Pi Li MIT) they sayd that GuiGui changed Aaron into a man (more man) haha... i just was laughin after hearing that.. xD But i don't think it's because of that.. ? I want my old Aaron back =(
update

No comments: