update

Hello everyone.
It has been a while i haven't post entry.
Now let me start again.
I think some of you already know that i'm currently working on a site JiaXinWorld.LiveJournal
For Cell Phone stuffs. And i'm thinking of post a request section there too. But this is just after i have finish my work at LJ site. Then there will be 2 request section. One in FahrenheitX. and One at the LiveJournal. But the LJ site is made for Phone stuffs like Dramas_MP4 or RingTones. So you guys can request for ringtones there later too.
Hope you guys will support me.
__________
About Fahrenheit Mar. 29. 09 in Singapore. I have really no idea. I only know that you guys who live in singapore should bring GaiBan Yue Lai Yue Ai 3th Album. For more information maybe ask in the chatbox or other webs Singapore friends, maybe they will know more about it.
__________
Fahrenheit FanMail. I'm not 100% sure that the adresse is correct. And i never tryd this adresse before. But you guys can have a try to send it to them. But my oponion is that don't send big presents, send letters are better. Because you don't know if the Adresse is correct or not.
I read the adresse somewhere and wrote it. I can't remember who has post the adresse, sorry.
Fahrenheit
c/o HIM International Music
15 Floor
135, Sec.2
Jianguo North Road
Jungshan Chiu, Taipei 104
Taiwan
ROC

FahrenX

1 comment:

Sallia Yan said...

hi...

i thought the concert is in Malaysia.
is 28 march 09 or 29 march 2009?