Collabs

Hello everyone.
Now a lot of people do make Collabs in Forums.
So i was asking why not here too? I'll be working on this with another girls too. So not only my Idea.
If you are interessted, Feel free to play =).
It will be pretty fun. Please Join. More information are here. v v Hehe just see people asked me and i post here.
What is a Collab? A Collab is like a song which is sang by fan's. For example i say Fahrenheit - Xin Wo. Then we will be searching for a Aaron, Jiro, Calvin, WuZun, Selina, Hebe and Ella. And then for example you are Jiro, then you have to sing all the parts which Jiro sang, and then upload it into Box.net and I (or any who can mix songs) will mix all the 7 parts together in one. And then it will be like a real song which is sang by fan's.
Tipp> I self do use Goldwave to record my audition. It is easy and good to use for me. Maybe you guys should try it too.

2 comments:

mokona said...

coco: can i sing jiro's part in momo??t nx!

^_^

who's my prince? said...

any more new collabs?